Saturday, August 05, 2006

Friendly friends

It's funny how you think you know someone realllllyyy well and then you find out some freaky stuff about that person which totally makes you think differently of that person...like you don't know that person at all. Being the person that I am, too trusting, gullible...ok, I have what I call "moments", when I just can't seem to get anything that another person would say. Oo, slow ako.

I thank God that I still have close friends. (You guys are still there, aren't you?) They are not perfect, but who is?? But I love them dearly. They have been with me through my ups and downs. We don't talk or get to see each other as much. The thing is, we would always have so, so much to talk about by the time we meet up. Everyone has their own quirky personalities and it's funny. ^_^

Anyways, I don't have much friends. Perhaps because I've been in a relationship for the longest time and that fact does not really give me a lot of chance to mingle or get to know a lot people. Of course, officemates are exceptions. Although I don't have a gazillion friends, the chosen few that I have, I trust with my life. We don't exactly have an agenda when we got out, we usually meet up on a whim and out of nowhere but whenever we do, we talk about stuff. As in really talk. And you know what, most times, they make a lot of sense. I sometimes ask myself why I didn't think of what they were saying. It's always nice to get some sort of a wake-up call from your friends. I miss them a lot. Although we don't text, talk or see each other on a daily...wait, make that a weekly or monthly basis, I'm just glad to know that they're always there.

0 comments: