Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back 2 MAC

I've been addicted to MAC for the past few years but have never really hit the pan in terms of the eyeshadows or blushes that I own. I've been wanting to get a free lipstick, courtesy of Back 2 MAC. This is a short description as to what Back 2 MAC is all about, as per the MAC website:

Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you’ll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice as our thanks to you.


I currently have some empty MAC containers and I'm looking forward B2Ming! I hope I really get to choose a lipstick of my choice here. Otherwise, I'm gonna wait for my trip to Singapore on November and do a B2M there! Any suggestions on what to get? Russian Red, anyone? :)

2 comments:

Miss Shopcoholic said...

Pink Nouveau lipstick is pretty too! thanks for following my blog.. followed yours too!

Sharina said...

I love MAC products too!! :) You have a loot there!

♡♡,
Shari
http://aviatorshades.blogspot.com