Thursday, November 06, 2008

MAC Holiday Collection

It's been a while since I've last visited the blogs and forums about makeup. About 2 weeks ago, I got jealous of one of my co-workers' palettes from Coastal Scents and eventually gave in, buying 2 palettes. This got me started on reading on makeup, again. Anyways, I just love MAC's holiday collection and how everything is red!



MAC palettes


Due to my lack of MAC brushes, I decided to go ahead and purchase the basic brush set from the Adoring Carmine collection, mainly because of the good reviews on the 219 and 239 brushes, which are both part of the set. I'm so excited!!! I was wondering why there is a price difference though for the same set between Nordstrom and MAC's website. It is priced at $49.50 at MAC, while it's only at $35 at Nordstrom's site.

Basic Brush Set of 5: 129 SE, 219 SE, 239 SE, 266 SE and the 316 SE


My brother's going to send this along with some of his padala from the states. Can't wait until December so I can start using my shiny, red brushes!

0 comments: